Dorchester N.J. Stores and Buisnesses

The Little Mill Dorchester
The Little Mill was located almost directly across the rt. 47 from the end of Main St. Dorchester N.J. owned and operated by William Carlisle photo shared with us courtesy of Drew Tomlin
Pangburns Store Dorchester N.J.
On the Corner of Carlisle place road and Front streets Dorchester N.J. was Pangburn's Store and Post Office later the Post office moved into a building across the street from Pangburn's. photo courtesy of Bob Legg
Patterson's Store
Located on Main street Dorchester where the current marina is, photo provides more information shared with us courtesy of Bob Legg
Compton's General Variety shop
Compton's General Variety Shop Main street Dorchester N.J. owners Walter C. Compton and Anna shaw Compton approximately 1910 photo courtesy of Bob Legg
Compton's General Variety Shop
Inside of Compton's General Variety Shop Main street Dorchester N.J. with owners Walter C. Compton and Anna shaw Compton approximately 1910 photo courtesy of Bob Legg
Stowman Brothers Ship Building
Stowman's Shipyard Dorchester N.J.
Stowman Brothers Shipyard
Inside of Stowman's Brothers Shipyard Dorchester N.J.
Compton's Funeral Parlor
Compton's Funeral Parlor on the corner of Hall road and Main st. Dorchester N.J. photo courtesy of Bob Legg
Dorchester Farm Supply
Dorchester Farm supply later Brownies Gas station route 47 Dorchester N.J. photo courtesy of Bill Hawn
Show More

© 2015 by The Maurice River Township Heritage Society.

 

 

  • Facebook Round